Book a rink
Bowl on your own or with another Cosburn member:
Monday: mornings and afternoons
Tuesday and Wednesday: mornings and evenings
Thursday: mornings, afternoons, and evenings
Members must book a rink in advance. You can’t just show up to bowl, even if the club is not busy.
- Only current members who have signed the OLBA waiver may use a rink.
- In Phase 1 of our reopening, practice only on separate rinks.
- Members may not bring guests to the club at this time.
- No spectators.
- Bring a mask to wear in the common areas of the club.
- Booking closes approximately 16 hours before each time slot. For a morning session, you’ll have to book the afternoon before.
When you arrive at the club, you’ll be required to sign a COVID-19 Declaration. (You may print your own blank declaration in advance.) You’ll find many other changes at the club, all intended to keep our members safe and healthy.
The green blocks show booked rinks. You can use the calendar to look ahead and see when the rinks will be busy.
This calendar is refreshed twice daily. If you just booked a rink, it may take up to 12 hours to appear here.
Cosburn Park weather